If you are self-isolating
Resources and information
How we are responding to COVID-19
As a community, we can all do something to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our building and keep our neighbours healthy. We’ve compiled some information here, and if you’d like to get updates, send an email with your name, unit # and email address to join our e-newsletter list.
The World Health Organization recommends:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or using hand sanitizer
- Avoiding touching your face.
- Maintaining “social distance” at least 6 feet/2 metres between yourself and others (imagine the length of a person lying in between you and the other person).
- Sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home, as much as possible.